Medical Facility Cleaning Services
Serving Lexington, Winchester, Georgetown and all areas in KY
Efficient | Attentive | Expert Medical Office Cleaning Services
Hospital Commercial Cleaning Services
Are you looking for a medical cleaning company in KY? It is critical to maintaining a clean and healthy environment in all medical facilities. Keeping a medical facility clean reduces the chances of hospital-acquired infections for the patients while ensuring that the your office workers also work in a healthy and safe environment. Additionally, a clean medical office is a plus for many clients, leading to higher profits and more business.
This is where our disinfecting hospital janitorial services step in as we have years of solid experience in matters concerning medical facility cleaning.
Get A Spotless Quote
Industries We Service
Hospital Grade Trained & Certified Cleaners
Unique Medical Facility Disinfection & Sanitation
Our company is dedicated to ensuring that the medical cleaning services we offer match the caliber of professional care your health facility delivers to patients. All our medical cleaning professional services are done in precision while maintaining detailed and impeccable attention to ensure this is accomplished.
To guarantee that our work is done professionally, we use a color-coded cleaning system to make sure cross-contamination between your facility is prevented. Using this technique, you are assured that we will never use the same fiber cloths, buckets, or mops to disinfect the bathrooms that we are entitled to clean in the medical diagnosing rooms or the lobby. We use this design and other almost techniques to ensure wellness and reduce the transfer of infections caused by deadly bacteria available in your healthcare facility.
Our medical cleaning service providers work diligently to confirm that all standards are met, reducing the risk of spreading infections. When we perform medical cleaning, we follow many protocols and regulations since we understand the challenges that we face in this type of cleaning. These include:
- While cleaning, we put in mind patient privacy and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
- We also consider theft mitigation and cleaning with security.
- We meet strict regulations like those outlined by the Centres for Disease Control, Occupational Safety/Health Administration (CDC), and the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (with our green cleaning).
- We establish staff safety, which includes proper disinfecting & cleaning methods, use of PPE, and correct handling of blood-borne pathogens.
In-depth Training For All Employees
Our staff members are meticulously trained to meet high safety measures that deal with cleaning and maintaining medical facilities. Trust the workforce we put in your facility because they know what to do once you assign them in the areas mentioned below:
- Our hand-picked personal employees are trained in details when it comes to HIPAA needs. Our training program is designed specifically for non-medical personnel to understand the regulations regarding their work.
- Our employees are thoroughly trained on using safety data sheets and product information for all the disinfection agents our cleaning company uses. Through these sheets, workers are aware of the potential hazards like fire outbreaks and how they can work safely with these products. It could also help if you knew that we work with accredited green Seal disinfection products.
- All of our staff’s detailed training will lead to outstanding HCAHPS scores, positives review from your patients, and thus giving greater credibility to your facility.
Adherence To Standards and Rules
You should know that we only assign authorized and qualified workers to our client’s property. Despite putting out staff through extensive training, they also go through background checks and EPA certification. You should also know that healthcare laws vary from state to state, and that is why we train our staff for the state they should work in. Our company follows the latter Lexington’s healthcare rules like those outlined by:
- Centers for Disease Control
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
When you get in contact with us we work harmoniously with other companies to ensure we quickly provide you with the safest and cleanest environments for your staff, patients, and visitors through the provision of qualified medical facility cleaning experts.
Why Choose U.S. Janitorial For Medical Cleaning
There are a few significant reasons why you should let us help you with your medical cleaning:
- We will help you keep your medical facility inspection ready.
- We use advanced cleaning processes and procedures because of ongoing personnel education.
- The product quality and leading equipment accompany our licensed services.
- We will help you greatly in matters concerning cost saving.
- Proven disinfection solutions, products, and techniques.
- Our experienced cleaning services are managed by qualified EVS who are familiar with your state’s healthcare rules.
Upon hiring our company, you are assured that we will clean your facility in the best way that will help you keep your mental well-being facility safe and have incredible patient satisfaction scores. It is another way of helping you narrow your concentration to patient safety and care. Cleaning is not a simple task. Medical buildings differ. Your facility needs services that fit your exact needs. Give us a call today!
- Ambulatory surgical areas
- Birth centers
- Nursing homes
- Blood banks
- Clinics and medical offices
- Orthopedic and other rehabilitation environments
- Diabetes education centers
- Dialysis Centers
- Hospice homes
- Imaging and radiology locations
- Mental health and addiction treatment centers
- Urgent care